Databend aimed to be an open source elastic and reliable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- rename datafuse to databend by Databend Authors
- refactor datasources by @BohuTANG. (#1808, #1813, #1817 etc.)
- refactor and add mTLS client auth for http service by @ZhiHanZ (#1771)
- add LocalKVStore: a KVApi impl backed with a sled tree by @drmingdrmer. (#1754)
- initial work for saving table meta in obj storage by @dantengsky. (#1694)
- add Interval suppport by @junli1026 (#1752)
- add toStartOfYear,toStartOfISOYear by @dust1 (#1826)
- add toYYYYMMDDhhmmss by @ygf11 (#1767)
- add a basic credits table by @PsiACE (#1778)
- fix count function with not null column by @zhang2014. (#1794)
- fix insert remote table of parquet format with DateTime types by @sundy-li. (#1765)
- fix unary arithmetics function err fix unary arithmetics function err by @zhyass. (#1842)
You can check the changelogs of Databend nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. Our team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
Please join the DatafuseLabs Community if you are interested in Databend.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code.
You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.