Datafuse is an open source elastic and scalable cloud warehouse, it offers blazing fast query and combines elasticity, simplicity, low cost of the cloud, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- remove DataType::Utf8 by @zhyass. (#1606)
- support system.engines table by @b41sh (#1755, #1758)
- support system.config table by @GrapeBaBa (#1738)
- refactor Aggregator for improve performance and prepare refactor transform_aggregator_final by @zhang2014. (#1701)
- support user namespace API by @BohuTANG. (#1727)
- add timezone support for DateTime32 by @sundy-li. (#1750)
- refactor all warp services to axum by @ZhiHanZ. (#1702) & @PsiACE (#1716, #1753)
- streaming put for DAL by @dantengsky. (#1707)
- support substring(string, start, length) by @tangwz. (#1710 & datafuse-extras/sqlparser-rs#6)
- add date functions
You can check the changelogs of Datafuse nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. The Datafuse team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
Please join the Datafuse Community if you are interested in Datafuse.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code. You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.