Datafuse, is a Modern Real-Time Data Processing & Analytics DBMS with a Cloud-Native Architecture, built to make the Data Cloud easy.
Below is a list of some major changes that we don’t want you to miss.
- add datafuse cli commands for package list & switch by @BohuTANG. (#1308 & #1314)
- use auto vectorized compute for some cases by @sundy-li. (#1395)
- a series of refactors related to storage layer operations by @drmingdrmer. (#1411 #1410 #1378 etc.)
- introduce alpha version performance tests by @ZhiHanZ. (#1281)
- TLS RPC for Query and Store services/clients by @dantengsky. (#1290)
- support kill for query or connection statement by @zhang2014. (#1280)
- flatten the directory structure & unify the name style by @PsiACE. (#1404)
You can check the changelogs of Datafuse nightly to learn about our latest developments.
From open source, for open source. The Datafuse team is also committed to contributing to the Rust ecosystem and upstream dependencies.
- arrow2 #254: Added wrapping_cast to cast kernels: introduce CastOptions to cast kernels. by @sundy-li
- arrow-rs #656 (WIP) and arrow-2 #251: Prettytable is unmaintained. Change to comfy-table. by @PsiACE
Thanks to your contribution, datafuse becomes better!
- @SGZW: Add config for DFS storage & raft meta storage (#1288), and refactor for test (#1370).
- @dust1: log query string when mysql_session error. (#1353)
- @ives9638: Improve filter performance. (#1343)
- @xuyifangreeneyes: fix mysql client borderline missing for EXPLAIN statement. (#1335)
Please join the Datafuse Community if you are interested in Datafuse.
We are looking forward to seeing you try our code. We have a strong team behind you to ensure a smooth experience in trying our code for your projects. If you are a hacker passionate about database internals, feel free to play with our code. You can submit issues for any problems you find. We also highly appreciate any of your pull requests.